How do you determine if a frail senior can stay alone while the caregiver vacations?
Can the senior:
- take medications as ordered?
- use the phone appropriately to call for emergency help?
- contact a designated local person who may assist if caregiver cannot respond?
- communicate needs appropriately?
- manages activities of daily living (bathing, toileting, transferring, walking, eating) without assistance?
Let Holistic Elder Services help with a comprehensive care-planning assessment.
Call Karen Wolfrom MSA, RNC, CMC